Tax ID: 9522147617
Terms and Conditions:
1. JM Mods shop sells via the Internet. Orders are accepted by the www.shop.jmmods.eu.
2. All products/services offered in the store JM Mods are brand new and free from defects.
3. All prices quoted on the website http://shop.jmmods.eu are gross prices (including VAT). Binding on the parties to the transaction is the price appearing in the product at the time of order by the Customer.
5. Ordered goods are delivered through the EMS or Polish Post service. The buyer is charged for delivery set out in the delivery price list.
6. One of the following forms of payment :
Transfer - once the order is completed in our online shop, there is sended an e-mail with a bank account. Immediately after posting the funds in your account we realize our order.
7. In the case of certain types of assortment, JM Mods reserves the right to limit the method of payment by the exclusion of COD payments.
Shipments by Polish Post are delivered within 5-14 days. JM Mods is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by the non-fulfillment of contracts Polish Post Office and mail transport service.
8. Products and services are covered by 12 months warranty. The detailed conditions of the guarantee are specified in the contract issued by the guarantor. Goods that have warranty have to be send on our address on customer's expense. Repaired product is sent back to the customer at the expense of JM Mods.
9. Merchant shall be liable for 2 years from the date of purchase in the event of non-conformity in accordance with Article 10 of the Law on the specific terms of consumer sales of 27 July 2002 Client loses the powers referred to above mentioned/Act if, before the expiry of two months from the observation of non-compliance goods with the contract does not inform the store of this fact.
10. In the case of non-conformity with the goods advertised letter stating the deficiencies and expectations on how to fulfill our obligations , must be returned at your own expense by the Polish Post to the address given at the store , the method of implementation of commitments store. The customer has the right to demand to bring it into line with the agreement by free repair or replacement, unless the repair or replacement are impossible or require excessive costs. If the store will not be able to meet certain demands, customer has the right to demand a price reduction applied or may withdraw from the contract.
11 Shop comply with the demands the customer within 14 working days from the date of notification of non-conformity . If the case will require additional technical expertise made by external companies , this period may be extended.
12 If the notification of non-conformity will be made within 10 days from the date of purchase , the Customer has the right to require replacement of the product at the new expedited procedure. The expedited procedure applies only to a specific group of products. Where non-compliance will be considered , and advertised merchandise will be available , new goods will be sent within a few working days from delivery of the goods to the store inconsistent . If this is not possible store buyers propose to return the equivalent price of the product or propose other merchandise available in the shop with similar parameters.
13. In each of these cases, the execution of client requests associated with the delivery of a new or repaired goods, the cost of delivery to the customer bears the shop .
14. According to the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products (Journal of Laws No. 22, item . 271 ) Art. 7 , within 10 days of delivery of the ordered goods , the consumer is entitled to return without giving reasons within the framework of withdrawal, according to the general principles resulting from the provisions on distance contracts . In the event of withdrawal , the contract is considered void and the consumer is released from any obligations . Returned in this mode, the goods will be accepted only if it is returned unchanged unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business . This means that the merchandise must be in original , undamaged packaging , with complete contents , and the product and accessories are intact . It is permissible to open the package in order to view the goods, and the goods may be used , provided that such use will not lead to a change in its state. According to the law , the possibility of return does not apply to audio and video recordings , and stored in media software after removing the consumer their original packaging. If you wish to take advantage of higher specific right of return , the goods must be returned at your own expense to the address listed on our website. For the return shipment must be accompanied by a written statement of withdrawal from the contract and the account number for which the store has a return payment . Store within 14 days of product checks . If the goods meet the above . requirements , corrective invoice is issued . The original and a copy is sent to the customer by registered mail. The client should send a signed copy of the invoice correction and after receiving it within 7 working days, shop shall refund the money to the account of the customer.
15. Guarantee and the right of withdrawal does not apply when the product is affected by external mechanical origin . Therefore, before accepting a package from the post office , make sure that the packaging is not damaged in transit. In particular, pay attention to the condition of the tape or seals on the package . If the package shipment is damaged or the seals (tapes ) are broken should not accept shipments and the presence of the courier make a damage report and contact the seller as soon as possible to resolve the matter . Checking the package on delivery is a prerequisite to take account of any customer claims for damage or robbery in transportation .
16. The information on the websites of the shop does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Customer placing an order using the mechanisms available on the websites of the store, made a purchase of specific goods under the conditions specified in the product description. The moment of conclusion of the contract of sale occurs when a written acknowledgment of receipt of the goods by the customer on the waybill consignment.
17. Owner of online store strives to descriptions and specifications contained in the shop of products / services are in line with reality. Is not responsible for incorrect application parameters and product characteristics or their sudden change by the manufacturer . However , in each case , the data (including descriptions and specifications ) presented on the website of the store at the time of the consumer's order does not coincide with reality, within 10 days from the date of purchase, he has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons accordance with the provisions of the termination of the contract concluded at a distance.
18. Regulations define the terms in-store shopping JM Mods Placing an order is tantamount to consent to all statements and information contained in the regulations.